The Division of Gaming is pleased to announce the opening of the grant application cycle for the initial 2022-2023 funding round of the Responsible Gaming Grants Program.
Under the authority and on behalf of the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission (CLGCC), the Division of Gaming administers a grant program that provides support for efforts that impact, improve, and support responsible gaming and problem gambling programs in Colorado along with the issues that come with increased gaming and gaming options. The Responsible Gaming Grant Program is meant to provide meaningful funding and encourage prevention, education on gambling addiction, additional counselors, public awareness, treatment, recovery, data and research in Colorado.
Who Can Apply
- Not-for-Profit Organizations and State Agencies/Programs directly addressing the issue of problem gambling, addiction treatment, operations of hotlines, educational programs, counseling, research, advocacy efforts, or support services are eligible to apply for program-related funding.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to ensure they have the resources and the staffing to complete all required reporting and attend all required meetings.
- Requests for capital projects are not eligible under this grant process.
- Automatic Disqualifier: Any organization found to have made purposeful misrepresentations, omissions and/or errors intended to mislead will not be considered and will be disqualified from receiving funding.
- Any previously funded grant recipient who did not complete reporting requirements for any prior grant funding is ineligible to apply for funding in the year following non-compliance and may have to submit required documentation before being re-eligible to apply.
When to Apply
- Grants Open- November 3, 2022
- Grant Application Deadline- December 1, 2022, at 5:00 PM
Grants will be approved by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission and will be awarded to selected recipients prior to March 1, 2023.
How to Apply
Entities and organizations meeting the eligibility requirements can apply for a Responsible Gaming Grant by submitting a completed application by the grant deadline. The grant application form, and additional information about requirements and key dates, can be found on the Division of Gaming’s Responsible Gaming Grant page on the Division’s website.
Sign-up for future announcements and communications about the Responsible Gaming Grants Program by adding your contact information to the distribution list: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/Xn9X3Pm/RGStakeholders