Division of Racing Events
Our mission is to promote and foster public confidence in the pari-mutuel industry protecting the welfare of both equine and human participants through fair, consistent, proactive enforcement of appropriate policies, statutes, and Colorado Racing Commission rules
The Division of Racing Events issue licenses in five categories for individuals and businesses that meet licensing requirements.
I'm Looking for...
- Click for Quick Links
- Next Commission meeting is WEDNESDAY, January 11, 2023 at 9:30 AM via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82322923820?pwd=c1YvVmZONFM0cUI5TDM4SGFSNTQ4QT09
Meeting ID: 823 2292 3820
- Commission meeting audio is now available at https://sbg.colorado.gov/racing-commission
- Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority (HISA) Regulations
- Please note the press release from the Federal Trade Commission on March 4, 2022 concerning approval of the Racetrack Safety rule.
- Press Release: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2022/03/ftc-approves-horseracing-racetrack-safety-rule
- Racetrack Safety Rule Details: https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-approves-horseracing-racetrack-safety-rule/order_re_racetrack_safety_2022-3-3_for_publication.pdf