All Colorado State Offices will closed on Wednesday, June 19, 2024 in observance of Juneteenth.


Sports Betting Master License


Who needs a Master License?

A Master License is required for all persons permitting or conducting sports betting on their premises in Black Hawk, Central City, and Cripple Creek for use and operation by the public. Each person licensed as a master licensee shall have and maintain sole and exclusive legal possession of the entire premises for which the master license is issued.