On this page, please find the resources and supporting materials for licensees. Questions? Please reach out to Shannon Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Colorado Department of Revenue’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) is partnering with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) on their marijuana-impaired driving campaign and sharing with you newly developed marijuana-impaired driving education materials. CDOT has developed a fact sheet and tear-off pad we think your company or organization may find useful and worth sharing with your customers and employees.
Since Colorado became the first state to legalize recreational marijuana in 2014, CDOT has been on the forefront of traffic safety campaigns for marijuana-impaired driving. CDOT understands that building relationships within the cannabis industry is crucial to educating people about the dangers of driving high and convincing cannabis consumers to make safe choices. As a trusted voice in the industry, we would love your help in distributing these materials to your customers and employees. The digital versions of the fact sheet and our tear-off pad designs are available for download. Printed tear-off pads are available upon request. Sharing this information in-store or online would help to reduce crashes and fatalities on Colorado roads.
Thank you for your support in helping keep Colorado roads safe. To learn more about the campaign and its efforts, visit CDOT’s website at DriveHighDUI.com. If you would like to partner with CDOT on this campaign, please reach out to Sam Cole at email@example.com.
Aquí están los materiales en español del CDOT:
- Educational Resource for printing, November 23, 2021
- Educational Resource (Spanish) for printing, April 26, 2022
- For Reference Only - How to Fold the Educational Resource, November 23, 2021
- Marijuana Concentrate Advertising Warning Statement February 22, 2022
Topic Specific Guidance:
CAPA and Recall Guidance
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs):
- Industry-Wide Bulletin 21-02: Reminder & Resources - CAPA, Recall and Sampling Rules Effective Jan. 1, 2021
- Emergency Rules and Adoption Order for Metals Testing Project
- Industry Bulletin Announcing the Science & Policy Work Group
- 2020 Rulemaking Information, including Science & Policy Work Group Recommendations
- Uniform Certification for printing, Updated April 12, 2022
- Spanish Uniform Certification (for printing)
- Uniform Certification, fillable PDF, Updated April 12, 2022
- Spanish Uniform Certification (fillable PDF)
- Universal Symbol for packaging and labeling of all regulated marijuana
- Universal Symbol for regulated marijuana product