MED licensed marijuana businesses that wish to change their Trade Name or DBA must advise the MED of any such change. The business owner(s) must submit the Report of Changes Application, along with:
- a copy of the new Trade Name Colorado Secretary of State Registration, or a
- copy of the Change of Trade Name or Amended form filed with the Colorado Secretary of State.
Applications may be submitted to the LAKEWOOD OFFICE ONLY:
- In-Person (Appointments Only): Please utilize the appointment scheduling link to schedule an appointment. For more information regarding in-person appointments visit our Appointment Based In-Person Services webpage.
- Mail-In: Marijuana Enforcement Division
1697 Cole Blvd., Suite 200
Lakewood, CO 80401
- Dropped-Off: MED's Lakewood Office will provide a secure receptacle for applicants to drop-off their new owner license applications from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays until further notice.
- ML1 online portal: Use your computer, phone, or another device with internet access to submit your application. (For more information, see our training video. Did you use our online application? If so, we want to hear from you! Please submit your feedback on this Google Form.)
Prior to Submission - DON'T FORGET:
Payment: The MED cannot complete its intake of your application without your payment of requisite fees.
Please include a check or money order with your application submission. NO CASH will be accepted.
The MED is also offering an online payment link option available via Colorado Interactive Payment System. For applicants seeking to use this online payment link option, following receipt of your application, a MED staff member will contact you via email with the link to submit your payment. PLEASE NOTE: inaccurate payment may delay the issuance of your license. Full and proper payment is required, so please double-check your payment before submitting it! For a summary of fees, please see the MED Fee Schedule.