How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for a Support license with the Division of Gaming: online application or PDF application.
The Support license may now be applied for online. You will need to create a user ID using your email address in order to access the online application site. This service is also available for updating demographic information.
Requirements for online applications are the same as if you visit one of the Division of Gaming’s locations or mail in an application. You should be in good standing with all Gaming Regulations before attempting to apply online. If you have questions or concerns, please visit one of our offices or call (303) 205-1300.
To apply online, ensure you have the necessary information available to upload electronically before beginning the online application.
To begin the process for an online application, start the process in the online system. A credit card is necessary for making payments online and users will be charged $.75 per transaction plus 2.25% of the amount of the service fee.
Online Application Checklist
- Report Arrests: As a licensee, you are required to let the Division of Gaming know when you are arrested.
- Report Court Appearances: As a licensee, you are required to let the Division of Gaming know when you go to court.
- Update Contact Information: As a licensee, you are required to update the Division of Gaming with your new address if you move.
- Please ensure you have proper identification to upload.
Apply by Paper Application
The Support Application (PDF) must be downloaded and saved in order to fill and sign.
You must be fingerprinted in order to apply for a Support license. Support applicants submitting an application via email MUST be fingerprinted electronically. DO NOT send scanned fingerprint cards, these will be rejected.
NEW August 2022: Applicants can only be fingerprinted at the Lakewood or Cripple Creek Division of Gaming Offices. The Central City Office is NOT providing fingerprint services at this time
There are three options for obtaining fingerprints:
1. You can be fingerprinted at the Lakewood or Cripple Creek Division of Gaming office for a fee of $40.00.
2. Colorado Applicant Background Services (CABS) vendor locations CABS locations include Colorado Fingerprinting and IdentoGO. Fingerprints taken at a CABS location will be transmitted electronically. Please include proof of fingerprinting, such as a receipt, when you submit your application.
Instructions Colorado Fingerprinting Vendors
3. Fingerprint services outside of Colorado or the United States may be obtained at an IdentoGO location. Ensure that 2 fingerprint cards are filled out completely and signed, bearing separately captured fingerprints. Also ensure the form “Verification of Fingerprints” is filled out and signed by the person performing the fingerprinting.
Instructions IdentoGO Fingerprinting Vendor
PLEASE NOTE: * DO NOT send scanned fingerprint cards as these will be rejected.
** If you submit physical fingerprint cards you must include a $40.00 processing fee. Fingerprint cards should only be submitted by applicants outside the state of Colorado or the United States.
Schedule a Licensing Appointment
Should you experience any problems scheduling an appointment or have questions about the process, please call 303-205-1300. Thank you.
How to Submit Your Application
Submit by Mail or Drop Off
Mail or deliver your application to:
1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80401