How to Apply
The Original and Expired Support Application (PDF) must be downloaded and saved in order to fill and sign.
You must be fingerprinted in order to obtain a Support license. Support applicants submitting an application via email MUST be fingerprinted electronically. DO NOT send scanned fingerprint cards; these will be rejected. There are three options for obtaining fingerprints:
1. You can be fingerprinted at any Division of Gaming office for a fee of $40.00.
2. Colorado Applicant Background Services (CABS). Fingerprints taken at a CABS location will be transmitted electronically. Please include proof of fingerprinting, such as a receipt, when you submit your application.
3. Fingerprinting services outside of Colorado or the United States:
- Ensure that 2 fingerprint cards are filled out completely and signed, bearing separately captured fingerprints.
- Also ensure the form “Verification of Fingerprints” is filled out and signed by the person performing the fingerprinting.
* DO NOT send scanned fingerprint cards as these will be rejected.
** If you submit physical fingerprint cards you must include a $40.00 processing fee. Fingerprint cards should only be submitted by applicants outside the state of Colorado or the United States.
Schedule a Licensing Appointment
The Division of Gaming appointment scheduling link is being maintained by the Division of Motor Vehicle section. Should you experience any problems scheduling an appointment or have questions about the process, please call 303-205-1300. Thank you.
How to Submit Your Application
Submit by Mail or Drop Off
Mail or deliver your application to:
1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 350
Lakewood, CO 80401