All State Offices will be closed on Monday, October 2, in observance of Frances Xavier Cabrini Day.


Renew a Vendor Minor License

How to Renew

There are two ways to renew a Vendor Minor license with the Division of Gaming: online renewal or PDF application.

Renew Online

A Vendor Minor license may now be renewed online.  The license fee is $350.00. You will need to create a user ID using your email address in order to access the renewal site. This service is also available for updating demographic information.



Requirements for online renewal applications are the same as if you visit one of the Division of Gaming’s locations or mail in an application.  You should be in good standing with all Gaming Regulations before attempting to renew online. You have ninety (90) days to renew your license before it expires.  Do not try to renew online the day before your license expires. If you have questions or concerns, please visit one of our offices or call (303) 205-1300.

To renew online, ensure you have the necessary information available to upload electronically before beginning the online application.   

A credit card is necessary for making payments online and users will be charged $.75 per transaction plus 2.25% of the amount of the service fee. Submissions will not be accepted once your badge expiration date has passed.


Online Renewal Checklist


  1. Copy of Form of Identification
  2. Criminal History Dispositions (if applicable)
  3. $350 license fee

Renew by Paper

The Renewal Application (PDF) must be downloaded and saved in order to fill and sign. The licensing fee is $350.00


Paper Renewal Checklist


  1. Completed Vendor Minor License Application Form
  2. Copy of Form of Identification
  3. $350 License Fee
  4. Criminal History Dispositions (if applicable)

Schedule a Licensing Appointment

Should you experience any problems scheduling an appointment or have questions about the process, please call 303-205-1300. Thank you.

How to Submit a Paper Renewal Application


Submit by Mail or Drop Off

1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 350
Lakewood, CO 80401


Submit by Email

Email your application to:

Note: A Vendor Minor license is considered a public benefit. Under Colorado law, persons applying for a public benefit must establish lawful presence in the United States by providing certain types of identification and submitting a signed affidavit. The renewal application contains the necessary forms to establish lawful presence. For more information on lawful presence requirements, visit the main Department of Revenue web site.