How to Apply
Apply for a Support Occupational License by completing and submitting the required information and forms to the Division of Racing Events at 1707 Cole Blvd. Suite 350, Lakewood, CO 80401.
The Division of Racing Events performs a background check for each licensee which may have a completion time of up to 1 week. We recommend submitting applications to our Division Offices prior to your arrival at Arapahoe Park. This may help expedite the process in the Licensing Office on grounds.
- Support Occupational License Application - Racing
- **supervisor signature required on Page 3 if job duties are as follows: Assistant Mutuel Manager, Assistant Racing Secretary, Assistant Starter, Assistant Trainer, Mutuel Employee, Money Room Manager, OTB Manager, Security Guard, Video Operator, Tote Technician, Video Operator.
- Fingerprints: You must submit valid fingerprints along with your application.
- Jockey Physical Form
- Colorado Trainers Test Study Guide
- Assistant Trainer Acceptance Form
Note: A Support Occupational Racing license is considered a public benefit. Under Colorado law, persons applying for a public benefit must establish lawful presence in the United States by providing certain types of identification and submitting a signed affidavit. The Lawful Presence Affidavit must accompany the Support Occupational License Application form. For more information on lawful presence requirements, visit the main Department of Revenue website.