Dear Liquor Stakeholders,
We would like to thank you for your input regarding the Trade Show Regulation (47-322(F)). This email is to let you know that we are filing a Notice of Rulemaking with the Secretary of State, and plan to have the rulemaking hearing on this Regulation virtually (via Zoom) on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 from 9a-11a. Please see the attached Notice for further details. Please read the following instructions to join our Trade Show Regulation Rulemaking Hearing:
Meeting ID: 968 7789 1562
One tap mobile
+1346248779996877891562# US (Houston)
+1669900683396877891562# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 968 7789 1562
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acFUdEJZvY
You can check in to a Zoom Electronic meeting by phone, by computer, or by mobile application. Detailed instructions and video tutorials can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-
- Call the Hearing Check in number at 1-929-205-6099
- Enter your Zoom Meeting ID number, followed by #.
- The system will advise you that you are checked in, and will be unmuted when all participants are ready. Please stay on the line.
BY COMPUTER (must have microphone and speaker):
- Go to the Zoom Meeting URL Address
- You will be prompted to download and run Zoom. Click on the file and install the launcher. We recommend completing this well ahead of your scheduled meeting time.
- If the host hasn't started the meeting, you will see a message stating "Please wait for the host to start this meeting." Once the host has started the meeting, the Zoom meeting window will appear where you can join by audio and video. You will also have to acknowledge that the meeting is being recorded. All hearings are recorded.
- Select Join Audio Conference by Computer
We have heard from a number of stakeholders requesting that Wholesaler licensees be able to host these events on their licensed premises. While this particular Regulation is designed to address only the ability for on-premises retail licensees to host these events, the Division remains committed to addressing the Wholesaler request during the regular rulemaking session this year. In the interim, we welcome any thoughts you may have, or suggested language addressing this issue. Please forward any such comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, the online portal for uploading the invoices described in the Trade Show Regulation has been built and tested by select members of the industry.
Again, we thank you very much for your participation in this process and look forward to seeing everyone this summer for the regular rulemaking session.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division