To safeguard public and employee wellness in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak in Colorado,
meetings of the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board will be held virtually until further notice.
The meeting links will be posted below as each month's meeting date approaches.
The next meeting of the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board will be held on Tuesday, January 18, 2022, immediately following a Rulemaking Hearing beginning at 9:00 a.m.
The Cisco Webex link for the meeting is https://dog-dor.webex.com/dog-
Event number: 2488 742 5290
Event password: rwPWsGCp635
To join audio conference only, dial: 408.418.9388, access code: 2488 742 5290
About the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
The Auto Industry Division acts as the administrative arm in the licensing and regulation of motor vehicle/powersports dealers, used motor vehicle/powersports vehicle dealers, wholesalers, wholesale auto auctions, and salespersons for the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board. The Division Director and Executive Secretary of the Board is Chris Rouze. Activities of the Division include processing of license applications and fees, administering written examinations to applicants, providing information to licensees and the public, conducting compliance inspections, working with consumers and dealers to resolve complaints and investigating criminal complaints.
The Division also issues licenses to and regulates motor vehicle manufacturers, distributors, manufacturer representatives and buyer agents.
Questions regarding Board actions and appeal requests should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Meeting Dates
January 18, 2022
February 15, 2022
March 15, 2022
April 19, 2022
May 17, 2022
June 21, 2022
July 19, 2022
August 16, 2022
September 20, 2022
October 18, 2022
November 15, 2022
December 20, 2022
Board Policies and Resolutions
The nine (9) member Dealer Board meets monthly to conduct rule making hearings, make policy decisions, consider licensing matters, review complaints and take disciplinary action against licensees. Board members are appointed by the governor to serve three-year (3) terms. The Board is comprised of three (3) motor vehicle dealers, three (3) used motor vehicle dealers, and three (3) public members.
- List of Members
- Carrie Ann Baumgart - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Markley Motors, Inc., Fort Collins
- Charla Berens - Public Member, Boulder
- Kathleen Chandler - Public Member, Aurora
- Fletcher Flower - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Fletcher Motor Company, Montrose
- Amanda Gordon - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - GoJo Auto, LLC, Denver
- John Linton - Public Member, Denver
- Kevin Shaughnessy - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Phil Long Dealerships, Colorado Springs
- Teshome Tesfaye - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - Norfolk Motors, Denver
- Luke Walch - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - Green Eyed Motors, Boulder