To safeguard public and employee wellness in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak in Colorado,
meetings of the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board will be held virtually until further notice.
The meeting links will be posted below as each month's meeting date approaches.
The next Motor Vehicle Dealer Board meeting will be held on
Tuesday, March 16 beginning at 9:00 AM
The meeting will be held virtually using the WebEx Online Meeting platform. To join the online event, go to https://dog-dor.webex.com/dog-dor/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef898dd63e9f393575b6da978c5b66e13, and click "Join Now". (Event number: 187 549 0832, Event password: WAn8mJGFS47)
About the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
The Auto Industry Division acts as the administrative arm in the licensing and regulation of motor vehicle/powersports dealers, used motor vehicle/powersports vehicle dealers, wholesalers, wholesale auto auctions, and salespersons for the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board. The Division Director and Executive Secretary of the Board is Chris Rouze. Activities of the Division include processing of license applications and fees, administering written examinations to applicants, providing information to licensees and the public, conducting compliance inspections, working with consumers and dealers to resolve complaints and investigating criminal complaints.
The Division also issues licenses to and regulates motor vehicle manufacturers, distributors, manufacturer representatives and buyer agents.
Questions regarding Board actions and appeal requests should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Meeting Dates
January 19, 2021
February 16, 2021
March 16, 2021
April 20, 2021
May 18, 2021
June 15, 2021
July 20, 2021
August 17, 2021
September 21, 2021
October 19, 2021
November 16, 2021
December 21, 2021
Board Policies and Resolutions
The nine (9) member Dealer Board meets monthly to conduct rule making hearings, make policy decisions, consider licensing matters, review complaints and take disciplinary action against licensees. Board members are appointed by the governor to serve three-year (3) terms. The Board is comprised of three (3) motor vehicle dealers, three (3) used motor vehicle dealers, and three (3) public members.
- List of Members
- Carrie Ann Baumgart - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Markley Motors, Inc., Fort Collins
- Charla Berens - Public Member, Boulder
- Fletcher Flower - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Fletcher Motor Company, Montrose
- Ramona Graves Bode - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - J Bode Used Cars, Inc., Aurora
- John Linton - Public Member, Denver
- Matthew Porter - Public Member - City of Golden
- Kevin Shaughnessy - New Motor Vehicle Dealer - Phil Long Dealerships, Colorado Springs
- Luke Walch - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - Green Eyed Motors, Boulder
- Michael Widhalm - Used Motor Vehicle Dealer - Reds Auto and Truck, Longmont