The MED has approved the following businesses' Responsible Vendor Training Programs. Only the Training Programs listed below have been approved by the MED to administer Responsible Vendor training and to confer Responsible Vendor designation to Medical Marijuana Stores and Retail Marijuana Stores.
Please note, approved Responsible Vendor Providers may elect to add additional, value-added, material outside of the scope of what MED requires in Rules 3-510, 3-510, and 3-520. However, this material has not been reviewed by MED or CDPHE and is, therefore the sole responsibility of the Provider to ensure accuracy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a business or individual claiming to have MED approval that is not on this list.
By clicking on a specific vendor's name you will access that vendor's website:
- @RVPOnline (Certified May 23, 2019)
- AC Compliance, LLC. (Certified June 7, 2022)
- ACTA, LLC. (Certified September 2, 2020)
- BESTILLANDKNOW, LLC. (Certified August 2, 2022)
- Cannabis Professional Consulting, LLC. (Certified February 19, 2021)
- Cannabis Trainers (Certified August 19, 2015)
- Colorado Compliance Consultants, LLC (Certified September 24, 2015)
- Compliance Pioneers LLC. (Certified July 9, 2021)
- CQ, LLC. (Certified December 15, 2021)
- EduClasses® Colorado Cannabis Handler Classes (Certified September 8, 2022)
- Green CulturED (Certified 11/24/21)
- Grown In Learning (Certified 7/6/22)
- High End Training, LLC. (Certified 5/5/21)
- iComply Cannabis(Certified September 25, 2015)
- Konope Compliance(Certified December 19, 2018)
- Marijuana Handlers (Certified November 20, 2020)
- Sepal Cannabis Consulting and Training (Certified February 23, 2016)
- Sophyre, Ltd. (Certified March 1, 2021)