How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for a Support license with the Division of Gaming: PDF application, or online application.
The Support license may now be applied for online. You will need to create a user ID using your email address in order to access the online application site. This service is also available for updating demographic information.
Requirements for online applications are the same as if you visit one of the Division of Gaming’s locations or mail in an application. You should be in good standing with all Gaming Regulations before attempting to apply online. If you have questions or concerns, please visit one of our offices or call (303) 205-1300.
To apply online, ensure you have the necessary information available to upload electronically before beginning the online application.
To begin the process for an online application, start the process in the online system. A credit card is necessary for making payments online and users will be charged $.75 per transaction plus 2.25% of the amount of the service fee.
Online Application Checklist
- Report Arrests: As a licensee, you are required to let the Division of Gaming know when you are arrested.
- Report Court Appearances: As a licensee, you are required to let the Division of Gaming know when you go to court.
- Update Contact Information: As a licensee, you are required to update the Division of Gaming with your new address if you move.
- Please ensure you have proper identification to upload.
Apply by Paper Application
The Support Application (PDF) must be downloaded and saved in order to fill and sign.
** If you submit physical fingerprint cards you must include a $40.00 processing fee. Fingerprint cards should only be submitted by applicants outside the state of Colorado or the United States.
1. You can be fingerprinted at the Lakewood or Cripple Creek Division of Gaming office for a fee of $40.00.
2. Colorado Applicant Background Services (CABS) vendor locations CABS locations include Colorado Fingerprinting and IndentoGO. Fingerprints taken at a CABS location will be transmitted electronically. Please include proof of fingerprinting, such as a receipt, when you submit your application.
3. Fingerprint services outside of Colorado or the United States may be obtained at an IdentoGO location. Ensure that 2 fingerprint cards are filled out completely and signed, bearing separately captured fingerprints. Also ensure the form “Verification of Fingerprints” is filled out and signed by the person performing the fingerprinting.
Schedule a Licensing Appointment
Should you experience any problems scheduling an appointment or have questions about the process, please call 303-205-1300. Thank you.
How to Submit Your Application
You can submit your application by email, mail or delivery.
Submit by Mail or Drop Off
Note: A support gaming license is considered a public benefit. Under Colorado law, persons applying for a public benefit must establish lawful presence in the United States by providing certain types of identification and submitting a signed affidavit. The support application contains the necessary forms to establish lawful presence. For more information on lawful presence requirements, visit the main Department of Revenue web site.