Virtual Training Dates
The Liquor Enforcement Division will be holding four virtual training sessions listed below
regarding the Fermented Malt Beverage and Wine Retailer license:
January 12, 2023, from 10 am to 11 am
Note that in this recording, a clerical error is visible on Slide 14 - Distance Considerations. The slide should read: "Within 1,500 feet of a retail liquor store; Within 3,000 feet of a retail liquor store within the jurisdiction of a population of 10,000 or fewer"
January 12, 2023, from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Note that in this recording, an error is mentioned in the Tastings Overview discussion. The correct information is that these tastings can only be conducted 156 days in a calendar year, not 256.
February 8, 2023, from 10 am to 11 am
February 8, 2023, from 1 pm to 2 pm
- NEW Emergency Rules Adopted for Proposition 125 (Posted 3/09/2023)
- Bulletin 23-01- Fermented Malt Beverage and Wine Retailers - Wholesaler Deliveries (Posted 2/8/2023)
- Liquor Enforcement Division - January 31, 2023 Draft of Proposition 125 Regulations, 1 CCR 203-2 (Posted 1/31/2023)
- LED - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Proposition 125 (Posted 1/31/2023)
- Bulletin 22-04 - Fermented Malt Beverage and Wine Retailers (Posted 12/30/2022)