Pursuant to 44-3-412, C.R.S., Applicant hereby states that it qualifies for a Bed and Breakfast Permit, in order to serve complimentary alcohol beverages, and certifies to the State Licensing Authority:
- That it has no more than 20 sleeping rooms, and
- That it provides at least 1 meal per day at no charge other than for overnight lodging, and
- That it does not sell alcohol beverages by the drink or in sealed containers, and
- That it will not serve alcohol beverages for more than 4 hours in any one day
How to Apply/Renew
To apply or renew a Bed and Breakfast Permit, download and complete the application form.
- Submit a completed Bed & Breakfast Permit Application
- Attach a copy of a deed or lease in the exact name of the applicant only, reflecting possession of the permitted area for at least the minimum duration of this permit (1 year from date of issuance).
- Attach a diagram of the premises which accurately reflects the area where alcohol beverages will be stored, served, possessed or consumed.
- Pay an Application Fee of $71.25 (fees can be paid online here).