Pursuant to 44-3-424, C.R.S., Applicant hereby states that it qualifies for an Art Gallery Permit, in order to serve complimentary alcohol beverages, and certifies to the State Licensing Authority and Local Licensing Authority:
- That it does not sell alcohol beverages by the drink.
- That it will not serve alcohol beverages for more than 4 hours in any one day, no more than 15 days per year
How to Apply/Renew
To apply or renew an Art Gallery Permit, download and complete the application form.
- Submit a completed Art Gallery Permit Application
- Attach a copy of a deed or lease in the exact name of the applying entity only, reflecting possession of the permitted area for at least the minimum
- duration of this permit (1 year from date of issuance)
- Attach a diagram of the premises which accurately reflects the area where alcohol beverages will be stored, served, possessed or consumed.
- Pay an Application Fee of $71.25 (fees can be paid online here)