Address/Name Change Notification


Address Change
New Street Address
Mailing Address
Name Change

Status message

Reason for Name Change (select one):

Status message

Submit a copy of the legal documentation reflecting the name change.  Acceptable forms of documentation include:  marriage license, divorce decree, court order, immigration records, or passport. E-mail documentation to Brenda Fredricey at brenda.fredricey@state.co.us, or fax to (303) 205-1342. Please contact Brenda with any questions at (303)866-3442.